Our 'Terms & Conditions' and 'Privacy Notice'
TENNIS CAMP REGISTRATION AND COLLECTION TIMES OF YOUR CHILD
Tennis camp morning registration officially starts from 9am and Tennis Camps start at 9am. Child collection finishes at 12:05pm (half day) and 3:05pm (full day). It is not the responsibility of the coaching team or Windsor Lawn Tennis Club staff to look after your child or any other child before 9am or after their collection times.
Payment 'Terms & Conditions'
No refunds will be issued within 48 hours of tennis camp commencing.
No refunds will be issued for the 'Full Week Special Offer'.
Childcare Voucher payments cannot reimbursed for cash (by law). Day or days can be transferred within that school holiday period providing 48hrs notice is given and space permits.
WET WEATHER POLICY FOR CAMPS AND GROUP COACHING
Indoor and outdoor courts will be used. The indoor building has a large opening which will allow a lot of fresh air onto the courts. Our outdoor courts are very good in wet weather conditions and we will expect to play on during light rain. In the event of very bad weather, groups will rotate on the indoor courts but not mix. Coaches will also teach from YouTube clips, tennis quizzes and other sport options.
Windsor Lawn Tennis Club and the Active Tennis coaches accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to property such as iPads, mobile phones etc brought to our facility.
Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
• Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
• Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
• Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
• Object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
• Request the restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal data about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it. You can also withdraw your consent, where this is the basis for our processing your data (without affecting the lawfulness of our previous processing based on consent).
• Request the transfer of your personal data to another party.
Please note that the above rights are not absolute, and we may be entitled to refuse requests where exceptions apply.
For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and UK data protection laws, the controller is Active Tennis Ltd of Royal Windsor Way, Windsor, SL4 5FW (The“Venue”)
ABOUT THIS DOCUMENT
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
We will collect your personal data in one way, namely:
• Directly from you, when you fill in an application for tennis camps.
THE TYPE OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We will collect the following types of personal data about you or your child:
• Contact and communications information, your email address, age and telephone number.
• We will collect data about your child’s health or medical conditions, where you have volunteered this for tennis camps.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Personal data provided to us will be used for the purposes set out at the time of collection and, where relevant, in accordance with any preferences you express.
More generally, we will use your personal data for the following purposes:
• To notify you about future tennis camps and coaching opportunities, by email only.
• Medical conditions of your child for their wellbeing during our tennis camps.
HOW LONG YOUR INFORMATION IS KEPT
We keep your personal data only for as long as necessary for each purpose we use it and for a period of six years after your last interaction with us (for Ofsted requirements, accounting, tax reporting and record-keeping purposes).
You can always unsubscribe to emails with the ‘unsubscribe’ option of each email we send you.
YOUR MARKETIING PREFERENCES
We will always respect your wishes in respect of what type of communications you want to receive from us. We will only contact you by email for future tennis camps and tennis coaching updates. We only contact you by phone if required as your child attends our tennis camps. You are in control of how we communicate with you. You can always unsubscribe to emails with the ‘unsubscribe’ option of each email we send you.
We do not sell or share your personal data for other organisations to use other than as set out below.
Personal data collected and processed by us may be shared with the following third parties, where necessary:
• Active Tennis fully licensed tennis coaches.
• Any provider of data management services, payment and tennis camp booking software.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR DATA